CookieMonstrous
What is wrong in these sentences? The Mike's daughter didn't wake up very well. She was complained of aches all over her body. ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー I believe that you can't use THE MIKE'S unless Mike is a family name and in this entry it is an individual/husband Mike, so this should be incorrect. Then, I've never heard anything like, ''She was complained of pain/aches''...... or does such expression exist in English? Thank you for your help!
You could say: Mike's daughter didn't wake up feeling very well. She complained of aches all over her body.
Thank you Teacher Jan, Gray and Michael for your responses. I do not believe that a real professional language teacher would ever overlook such obvious mistakes, perhaps one but not both unless they did the correction half asleep... this 'professional' teacher even gives comment to a non-English speaker for his mistakes in his correction for the same entry saying, ''He is not a native English speaker'' which makes it so ironic...
A lot.
Sadly, I've seen a few people on Italki who list their "native language" as English, but who make errors that absolutely no native speaker would make. The sentences you've asked about are written in /very/ bad English. It's true that we all make mistakes (and languages are complicated, so even native speakers never know all the right answers), but as Michael said, the mistakes in your example are just plain wrong.
Mike's daughter woke up not feeling very well. She complained of aches all over her body.