Diego
please correct my writing What Can I contribute? In a fast-changing world, more important than the knowledge that you currently have is the ability to learn new skills. This process isn’t easy but I have the expertise and techniques which I can demonstrate based on the several skills that I have acquired throughout my life and that I will continue doing as time goes by. Additionally, I understand that the human component is the most important part in a company. That’s why I know how to treat people like customers, colleagues or bosses. Everyone has different necessities and characteristics. So, I like listening and helping people to the best of my ability, with a sincere and selfless heart.
What can I contribute? In a fast-changing world, the ability to learn new skills is more important than the knowledge one currently has. Improving one's skill set isn’t easy, but I have acquired the necessary expertise and techniques throughout my life and can demonstrate them on the job. I will continue refining and honing my abilities as time goes on. Additionally, I understand that the human component is the most important part of a company. That’s why I've learned how to treat customers, colleagues, and bosses well. Everyone has different needs and characteristics, so I like listening to and helping people to the best of my ability. I do so with a sincere and selfless heart. Comments: If I were writing something similar, I would be more specific (less vague), but I tried to preserve your words as much as possible while editing. In English, we generally limit our sentences to one subject unless we use a contraction to separate a long sentence into two parts. Break long sentences into shorter ones. Try to be more concise. Strive for saying more with less words. When you make a statement, back it up with facts, reasons, or examples. It's best to avoid using more than one subject (I, you, etc.) within the same paragraph.
Hi Diego, you might want to re-post this in the Notebooks section - that section is made for students to post their writing and has editing software to make it easier for tutors to correct your writing and for you to see all the corrections.