Lara
How can I improve my English? My English is very very bad :(
Thanks
I agree, a little bit every day using as many of the four skills as possible is better than one big session a week.
Also, make the routine more fun, try learning different things, don't keep with just exercises, you need to train your ear (listening) and your writing as well. I advise you to start watching tv shows (not the whole episode, just some parts, 5 to 10 minutes), first with subtitles, and after without it, try to notice the words spoken by the actors. And if you have Netflix, Chrome has an extension called "Language Learn With Netflix" it really helps. For writing, I recommend start "journaling" during the study hours, just write about your day, or what would you do on the next day or random things. Do it on your computer, it will help you to correct it (use some website, or again Chrome or Word has some extension for correcting, but don’t get attached to it, because they are not 100% reliable). And don’t worry about mistakes, in the beginning, it is important to try, and mistakes are part of it.
Thanks 🙏
You can make a routine. Try to study every day for at least 30 minutes.