rook
will be having / is having Mr. Davidson is almost bald that's why he will have his hair restored next Friday at 10 a.m. Hello, just wanted to clarify. Can we say 'is having his hair restored next Friday at 10 am' to show the arrangement?
For an English exam, the structure "will have his hair restored next Friday at 10 a.m." is wrong and "is having ..." is required. Native speakers are less fussy. Brief overview: - Use the present simple for scheduled future events not involving people. "My train leaves on Saturday at 10 a.m." - Use the present continuous for scheduled, non-repeating, future events involving people. "I am leaving on a trip on Saturday at 10 a.m." - Use "going to <verb>" for planned future events. "I am going to travel to England next summer." - Use "will <verb>" for general intentions. "I will travel to England in a year or two." - Use "will <verb>" when making decisions. "Will you go to Paris or Rome?" "I will go to Paris." More information here: https://www.ef.com/ca/english-resources/english-grammar/future/ Also, English Grammar in Use by Murphy is excellent. See units 19-22. A paper copy is reasonably priced and a PDF is available on the net.
You could say "is having his hair restored". Either way will work.