Anzhelika
Hello! Can you please explain me what does 이래놓고 means? The sentence is "이래놓고 바쁘면 또 나 부를 거면서?" 검색 해 봐서 못 찾았습니다. :( 감사합니다!
이래놓고 바쁘면 또 나 부를 거면서? = You'll do/say this now but you're going to call me again if you get busy, aren't you? * 이래 놓고 = contraction of 이렇게 해 놓고 (after doing this). (이렇게 해 -> 이리 해 -> 이래). * V-아/어 놓다 = similar to V-다, but emphasizes the result/state you create by doing so. * -면서 = 1) while doing something at the same time, 2) when there is something else going/true. (음악을 들으면서 책을 읽는다(1). 그 사람은 부자이면서 아닌 척한다 (2))
Firstly, you have learn about the phonemes and pronunciation of the consonants and vowels of the Korean language. It might be hard for you at first , but with determination, you can learn about it, I will recommend some good books for you to find out about this,thank you
Firstly, you have learn about the phonemes and pronunciation of the consonants and vowels of the korean language. It might be hard for you at first , but trust me , if we find a good time to study together, I can help you , thank you
Hello, how are doing?? add me up and let's talk more..