Taha
Is there any chance to learn english without writing it ? I want to learn just by speaking Speaking english for me is something I wanted to do for a long time.
It is possible if you have 【enough exposure】 to the new language. Can be friends who are native speakers , can be movies/songs/TV/radio, can be a job requiring English as the working language, etc And also, a willing heart.
Yes there is. All people learn at least one language by speaking it, and that is their mother tongue. The best way is to find someone who wants to learn your language and do a language exchange with them. Also you can hire a teacher.
Yes absolutely you can. In fact, all native English speakers learned by just speaking while they were still babies, not being able to write until they were older. But you need a lot more of interaction to be able to do this. If you want to have lessons with just speaking and no reading or writing, message me and we can set up an appointment. In fact, it is my favorite teaching style! 😅
Yes, of course. Children learn this way. As we get older, though, many of us come to rely on writing to help remember. But "sound first" - listening and repeating, like learning music - might be a very good way to develop an excellent English accent and basic conversational skills.