Ramin
I have a question regarding my medication. I want to say to my doctor to change my medication. What would be the best to say.
"I'd like to discuss my medication."
"I have a question regarding my medication," is fine.
I think there are cultural differences here. Your English is fine, as are Naomi's examples. But, .. Personally, I'd discuss the reasons with a doctor, rather than dictate what you want as the solution. You should jointly come to a solution about what to do. Naomi's answers are from the perspective of someone who knows what the problem is and knows what the answer is: that is someone who is effectively self-medicating. Hence I have a question or two regarding my medication. I have recently ..... had headache, ..... Perhaps the dose needs adjusting. or Could we experiment with a changed dose? This medication is quite expensive, is there a cheaper generic brand available? Perhaps this present medication has an alternative?
Regarding your medicine, if you think you need to change the amount you are receiving, ask if the dose can be adjusted. If you want a cheaper brand of the same type of medicine, ask if there is a generic brand available. If you don't think your present medication is working well, ask for an alternative. Hope this helps.