Ramin
Payment or paying I have no idea when to choose either of them. Regarding the following sentence let me know if I am correct, please. I have no problem with paying. Is that sentence correct To say? And please let me know when I am able to use the other one.
'Paying' is giving money or goods/services in return for something. I am paying you $10,000 for that car. 'Payment' is the process of paying, OR the actual amount or sum given for something. The car owner wants payment by cash. $10,000 was the payment due for the car.
"I have no problem with paying" works fine. You would use it if you knew you had the money to actually pay a bill, or if you agreed in principle to the idea of paying. 'Paying' is a form of the verb. 'Payment' is the noun. You pay the payment. If you said 'I have no problem with making the payment.' you are using a different verb. It will sound a bit more formal and will probably be more of a business term. Hope that helps.