Kikimoto
What means "communication package" The context: Develop a communication plan covering the required messages, target audiences, communication mechanisms/channels and schedules. Prepare a communication package that delivers the plan effectively using available media and technologies. Obtain feedback and update the communication plan and delivery as required. The question: communication package what does it mean? Is this some information materials? Or something else?
This is not easy text to read, even for a native speaker! A package is just any collection of things, put together. Here, I think here they mean lots of different media and technology things. (Sorry I say "things" because I don't know much about media and technology! Maybe videos, presentations, handouts... whatever you studied on your course.) Not just one thing, but a set of things that go together. I hope this helps you make sense of it. p.s. "What means "communication package" " is incorrect. The question should be "What does "communication package" mean?"