Andrés
What a long question...!! Ufff, I give up... I was reading some interesenting news about overtime hours unpaid in Spain until suddenly I came across with this "tiny" question... "Could what sounds like a throwback to the clocking-in culture of years gone by help reduce exploitative practices?" _______________ What? Is there a form to reduce this long question? Where can I catch her for?!
It basically means that the modern way of ‚clocking-in‘ through digital chips/apps or others before and after your shift the exploitative ‚unpaid extra hours‘ system could be reduced. In short words: Digital check-in registeres worked hours = employee fairly paid by hours / overview of worked hours
CORRECTIONS: I was reading some interesting news about unpaid overtime hours in Spain when, suddenly, I came across this little question... "Could what sounds like a throwback to the clocking-in culture of years gone by help reduce exploitative practices?" Is there a form to reduce this long question? How else can I say it? Throwback - a person or thing that is similar to someone or something from the past or that is suited to an earlier time Clocking-in culture - a workplace environment that requires logging into or "punching" a clock in order to record your working hours Years gone by - a time in the past In other words: Could the old idea of clocking in help reduce exploitative practices against employees? OR Could the old idea of clocking in prevent employees from being exploited?