Sultan
Antagonize as a verb ... Is "antagonize" refers to negative actions or behavior? For an example; can I say: * He did not want antagonize * I antagonized to give up on this project
To antagonize is to make else someone feel hostile. It is an effort to provoke someone to feel angry. You can antagonize someone, but you cannot antagonize yourself. You can be antagonistic, which means you are behaving in a way designed to make someone feel antagonized. As in "you've behaving so badly! Stop being so antagonistic!" Or, "I told you to stop antagonizing your brother!"
He didn’t want to antagonize anyone. He wasn’t trying to antagonize anybody. He didn’t care that he was antagonizing his colleagues. He liked a fight.
Thank you, Mr. Blair
Antagonize is generally associated with negative behaviour. 'He is so antagonizing'. It works as a verb too. The first line is close. 'I did not want to antagonize him'. The second needs a bit more work. 'I antagonized him to get him to give up on the project'.