Una
I cannot understand the below sentence exactly. Please teach me He would go out in the houseboat which he made and paint scenes he saw from that view. ------- I cannot understand the above sentence exactly. especially "go out in the houseboat" does it mean that he went out from the houseboat and painted the view? or he took his houseboat from the land to the lake or river, and stopped a certain place on the water and painted the view I cannot understand it (:|
He would take his houseboat from the land to the lake or the river. Thats what is meant by "go out in the houseboat". According to this sentence, he made the houseboat, took it out on the water, and then painted scenes that he saw while he was on the houseboat.
He would go out IN the houseboat he took his houseboat from the land to the lake or river, and stopped a certain place on the water and painted the view Yes, he was in his houseboat and one would assume he went OUT on the water to get a different view.