Helena
One question please "我 冲洗了 一 些 照片, 来不及 去取了。" can you tell me this sentence wants to say she had developed some photos by herself and didnt have enough time to go and collect them OR she had gave them to photographic studio for developing and didn't have enough time to go and give them back?
This sentence means she had developed some photos by herself and put them at somewhere(maybe home) and she had to use them (maybe show them to another guy )when she said this sentence ,but she didnt have enough time to go and collect them. By the way, if you want to find a parter to practice Chinese and you do speak English, welcome to be friend and chat with me!