saeed
Hello I understand when I look at the film or someone is talking, but I can not speak Someone has a solution to get better?
Language immersion is my suggestion. If you can understand for the most part when people talk, then an immersion environment will help you improve dramatically. By immersion, I mean an environment where you can't use your native tongue. When you are immersed in an language, that is all you hear and speak. You are forced to use English - even very brokenly - and you can't fall back to your native tongue at any time. A substitute to 'full immersion' and not leaving your own country, is searching for classroom tuition that is 100% English and speaking any other language isn't tolerated at the school. The best option is to go to an English speaking country for a holiday and enrol in an immersion English language course. If you can do it for a month+ you will see a vast improvement. But even a few weeks is good.
عمو سعید به خاطر اینکه اسپیکینگ خودش یه عضوه جداست که باید روش جداگونه تمرین بشه شما از متد اجی .هوگ استفاده کن عالیه .