Shia
How do you say "two sources of temperature are fighting"? I turned on the air conditioner and steamed the rice at the same time.
Technical or common speech? BTW source of heat (energy) "Temperature" is the quality that measures one attribute. The final situation/eqilibrium was a balance between the effect of the high temperature source and the low temperature source.
There are various ways of expressing the idea that the cooling effect of the air conditioner was fighting against the heating effect of the rice steamer. For example: The effect of the air conditioning was cancelled by the rice steamer. The air conditioner was working hard to cool me down while the rice steamer was having the opposite effect.
"I needed to turn on the air conditioner because of the rice cooker/steamer" "The air conditioner and rice cooker/steamer fought with one another"