Maria
Present perfect\past simple Hello! Can you help me with present perfect and past simple? I don't understand how use it correct. Where can I find more information?
Thanks!
A- Present Perfect. Simply, the present perfect tense has many aspects of use. 1- when the time is not important and you want just concentrate on the action. e.g. I have eaten my dinner. In the sentence you want to tell that you have eaten already. That's it. 2- When you do more on thing more than one. e.g. I have taken three exams so far. In this sentence you want to tell the times you have taken the exams. 3- When you bave tried something before or not. e.g. I have been in Canda. In this sentence, we understand that you have beeb in Canada before. or you can say ' I haven't been in Canada. B. Past Simple. You concentrate on time. e. g. I ate my dinner last night. I know my English is poor but I was trying to help in easy way. I hope that helps.