Jiawei
We are gonna ball out with diffetent flavor What does it mean ' ball out'? when someone is teaching how to make cookies. Thanks!
I think Sam's answer is correct i.e. making into a ball However, I also had to read this three times to understand, and I also wondered about sport !! This is not a very common phrase! In English, people often make nouns into verbs, or verbs into nouns, such is the fun of language.
I heard this phrase on Yutub and I played that video more times. I think she said ball out meaning roll into a ball.
Roll into a ball, then flatten into cookie shapes :) Happy baking!
I hear that and I think they're making a sports reference. Basically they're saying you're going to make something new and unique, something that hasn't been done before. Thinking outside of the box. I'm a native but I can't really be sure about that one, I asked a few others and they said they hadn't heard it either. People make up their own metaphors sometimes, I suggest asking that person. You also might've misheard them, if they actually said, "We're going all out..." then that would mean they're doing more than usual. Edit: This is under the assumption that the title of your question was the statement, is that correct?
To roll the dough into a ball. Usually before flattening it so it takes a circular shape.