Khaled Bassam
Is these correct sentences ? " the best job for Julia is English tutor,because it's flexible working And doesn't take much effort to learn how to do it . It agrees with her busy daily schedule
The best job for Julia is as an English tutor, because the working hours are flexible, it doesn't take much effort to learn how to do it!!!!!; and it fits well with her busy schedule.
Thanks Jacque . Information that you added are valuable. I will email you
'its' is a possessive pronoun. Use the subject pronoun and the verb here: "it's flexible".
Lets start from the beginning: "Are these sentences correct?" "The best job for Julia is to work as an English tutor, because its flexible work". OR "the best job for Julia is an English tutor" - add the "an" to sound more natural "and doesn't take much effort to learn how to do it" - lets change this to "and doesn't take much effort to learn how to do". I don't think you need to add the "it". It feels wrong to end this sentence with "it", because you've already talked about the subject - and ending with it just replicates the subject in the word "it" (email me if this doesn't make sense... I feel that this needs more explanation). Even better still is "and its easy to do". This is a simple sentence which says everything you wanted to say and is a powerful way to end this thought. Your original sentence was very good none the less!! "it agrees with her busy schedule" - English is fine - no problem there. In summary: the biggest mistake you made was your original question: "Is these correct sentences?" The present tense plural "to be" verb is "are". Then swap so that you have "are these sentences correct" Otherwise your fundemental English is good.