Farhad
culture hi I'm confused by meaning of 'culture' in this context! does it refer to the way of life of a particular people,say Persian culture, or refer to the behavior of individuals, for example, this guy has a poor culture? Some people say that it is possible to tell a lot about a person’s culture and character from their choice of clothes.
It is difficult to say without more context. It could refer to cultural heritage or behaviour.
Thank you Jazz Actually It is an IELTS question and that is all the question asked!
Thank you Michael
From choice of clothes, I'd guess he's using "culture" as a synonym for background. See definition 2 at https://www.lexico.com/en/definition/culture
Can you provide more context about this text? I'm happy to help, but it is a little difficult to tell from the single sentence given. In general, one can make a lot of inferences about someone based on their clothing style. They can be inferences based on either a person's behavior or the culture to which they belong.