Pat
What is the best novel which we can read in summer vacation to improve english?
I agree that the best novel is one YOU want to read, one that is just challenging enough. I have recommended books that didn’t end up being a good match for a particular student. Because there is no such thing as “one perfect book for everyone to use”. There are only better books for certain students. What are you interested in? How much do you like reading at all, in your native language? How much time do you have? And yes, what is your current level of English? All those answers can help us find a good book for you.
That depends on your reading level and interests. It is important to enjoy what you are learning because it will keep you motivated to improve. What type of books do you enjoy reading? Harry Potter is a classic for my lower level students! Are you in an English speaking country, or do you have access to a public library? "Young Adult" books are great if you read at a lower to upper intermediate level. The possibilities are endless!