Mehran Jam
who would you like me to get you through? hello everyone. what is the meaning of " get you through " in this sentence? who would you like me to get you through? I appreciate your assistance.
"Get you through" usually means that you will make it through a difficult time. "I will get you through" - I will help you succeed. "I will get you through it" - same as above "Who would you like me to get you through" doesn't really make sense to me. "Who would you like me to get you through to" - means who would you like me to connect you with. It sounds like you have phoned a company and they are asking you who you would like to speak to on the phone. "how would you like me to get you through" - means how would you like me to help you succeed in this difficult situation. Out of interest - where does this sentence come from? Is it from a book? Could you post it here, i think you may have made a mistake when you wrote it out. hope this helps and I look forward to the reply.