Pineapple
attitudes towards creativity Does "attitudes towards creativity at Wieden+Kennedy" in the following context mean: 1. Wieden+Kennedy's insight into creativity or 2. Wieden+Kennedy's tendency towards creativity? Context: That all of the advertisements discussed above have their counterparts in art is a token of the in-house attitudes towards creativity at Wieden+Kennedy. The agency has made a key contribution to the development of new approaches in advertising that have often mirrored attitudes and approaches found in contemporary art.
I think creativity means different things to different people. W+K use their own style of creative thinking to end up with ads that have counterparts in art. So I think it's more about how W+K apply creativity, rather than their understanding of or tendency towards creativity.