Tina
Professional Teacher
Do you think English is difficult or Chinese is difficult
That's quite an interesting question to me. I grew up with english despite not living in an english speaking country, so I learned it very easily, but people have told me I am really good with languages and I can agree when ut comes to chinese because unlike other people it is pretty easy for me to remember tge characters. What's not easy for me are the tones, I still cannot speak chinese, I can just read, write and kinda understand it and I know I have to work on my pronunciation. But english on the grammatical side of things I'd say is much more complicated. So it's a 50/50 for me.
I suppose it’s not a matter of difficulty but a matter of familiarity of the language type. For a English speaker it is difficult to learn the tones and memorise characters, however it’s grammatical structure is quite similar to English. For people who already speak a tonal and/or non alphabetical language, Chinese may be easier to learn.
Chinese is difficult. Chinese Word's look like a hive.. :v
For european people Chinese more dificult, for yellow people Englisch. So i mean.