Beshoy
Questions' collection P 2 1-choose from /choose out /of choose among/choose between What are the differences between them four 2 What are the differences between them or they four 3 What is the difference between welcome to ....and welcome on.... 4 There is no way he is sincere Does it mean he is not sincere at all ?? 5 impressed with or by or of 6 Tell me some about yourself or about you 7 I think it's so nice to teach languages in return is as fun as learning them I think this sentence should be :I think it's so nice to teach some languages and to learn some others 8 Being exposed to different situations makes you (have /having) good experience 9 Difference between (somebody&some body ) (anybody/any body) 10 I recommend you (watch /to watch /watching)?
8 Being exposed to different situations makes you (have /having) good experience Being exposed to different situations makes you have good experience. - ok, though "experience" is not an obvious choice constructed like this. Can't use "makes you having" , sorry. 9 Difference between (somebody&some body ) (anybody/any body) What are the main differences between somebody and somebody else? Not easy to see how to use "anybody" here. 10 I recommend you (watch /to watch /watching)? I recommend you watch closely. I recommend that you watch closely. I recommend watching closely. My recommendation is to watch closely. . Try full stops (periods) at the ends of sentences and question marks at the ends of questions.
1-choose from /choose out /of choose among/choose between What are the differences between them four -->What are the differences between these four ? choose from ... = choose out of .... = choose among.... = choose between Basically the same, used in this way. 2 What are the differences between them or they four What are the differences between them? What are the differences between the four? None to mention. 3 What is the difference between welcome to ....and welcome on.... No clue when you would use "welcome on". Never heard it. 4 There is no way he is sincere Does it mean he is not sincere at all ?? Well, it means that th speaker does not believe that he is sincere. Theyu consider the probability that he is sincere is very low "no way". But, not quite as you suggest. IT does not discuss the degree of sincerity, beyond its absense. 5 impressed with or by or of I am impressed with your question. - ok I am impressed by your question. - ok I am impressed of your question. - NOT ok - don't do this. 6 Tell me some about yourself or about you More common: Tell me something about yourself Tell me something about you. - ok, in the context of, for example. I have been talking about myself. Tell me something about you. Those are the stories of my youth. Tell me some about you. - where "some" is understood to mean some of something, eg stories. 7 I think it's so nice to teach languages in return is as fun as learning them I think this sentence should be :I think it's so nice to teach some languages and to learn some others You are correct, it is strange as written. I would leave the first "some" out too, though. I think it's so nice to teach languages and to learn some others.
Beshoy
Arabic, Arabic (Egyptian), Arabic (Modern Standard), English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian
Arabic, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian