Linny
Can you help me with this sentence please? As a generalist, I was responsible for anything across the projects. That includes 3D production (modeling, lighting, rendering, and compositing) and environment & prop designs for assigned scenes. does the sentence above sound natural?
As a generalist, I was responsible for anything across the projects. That includes 3D production (modeling, lighting, rendering, and compositing) and environment & prop designs for assigned scenes. It's quite good, but I'd make a few changes. The first sentence feels a little awkward for me. Some possibilities I'd suggest are: "As a generalist, I had responsibility across the projects." or "As a generalist, I had responsibility in several areas across the projects" "As a generalist, I had broad responsibility within the projects" The 2nd sentence is good, but verb tense needs changing to agree with the first sentence. Change 'includes' to 'included' (past tense) If you want to keep present tense (includes), then you need to change to present tense in the first sentence. ie 'was responsible' to 'am responsible'.
As a generalist, I was responsible for anything across the projects. That includes 3D production (modeling, lighting, rendering, and compositing) and environment & prop designs for assigned scenes. it is ok. Not sure that "anything" is the right expression. . As a generalist, I was responsible for anything assigned to me across all the projects. That includes 3D production (modeling, lighting, rendering, and compositing) and environment & prop designs for assigned scenes.
Hi Linny, I think it's a good start but can be improved. Try this: As a generalist, I was responsible for everything within multiple projects. Those projects include 3D production, (modeling, rendering, and composition) and environment & prop designs for the assigned scenes. Hope it helps! Ron 론
I would use "everything" instead of "anything" in the first sentence because "anything" is mostly used in questions and negatives but not in positive sentences.