nam
Is it correct to use "schedule" in this sentence? Hi everyone, I'm having a question about grammar. Is it correct if I use "schedule" in the following sentence? "The implementation period is scheduled from July 4, 2019 to the end of June 2020." Please help me with this one. Thank you !
The statement is correct. Also, as Peter Borbiro mentioned, "I'm having a question," should be "I have a question." "To have" has both dynamic and stative uses. "I have a job" is a stative use. "I have a headache" is a stative use. "I have a question" is another stative use. I'm having breakfast is a dynamic use. The Oxford Learner's Dictionaries is an excellent online resource. It explains if nouns are countable and if verbs are stative. More information about "to have" here: https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/have_1?q=have
Thank you Mr Borbiro for your answer as well as your pointing out my mistake. Have a good day sir !
Yes your use of scheduled is correct. You should have asked - "I have a question" not "I'm having a question".