younes
it’s amazing how quickly hi there whats meaning of this sentence?"And so with Oliver Sacks, it’s amazing how quickly I feel I’d do another hour" And so with Oliver Sacks, it’s amazing how quickly I feel I’d do another hour with you but we shall meet him again and again and again. And certainly, when your play based upon The Man Who, it’s called The Man Who, will be coming to Chicago. Perhaps you will be here with your next book too. And also your book on the world of the deaf. What is it called again?
I did a little research and I see that your quote is from a book called "The Last Interview", and the section you quote is a dialog between a man called Terkel and Oliver Sacks. The thing is, it looks like it's an exact transcription of the conversation, and when you read a transcript you notice that people make a few mistakes and they start and stop sentences in a strange way. It's not the same as when people write out their thoughts. So, with that in mind, I think what Terkel meant to say was this... Terkel: It's amazing how quickly the time has passed during our conversation. I feel we could talk for another hour. But we shall meet again and again and again. Or, perhaps this... Terkel: It's amazing how quickly.....(he stops that sentence and begins another thought).... I feel I could do another hour with you. He says "do another hour" so that makes me feel like he is doing a radio interview with Oliver, or something like that.