Tâm
Can I say? Can I say: 1. This is the nursery school of Harvard. / This is Harvard nursery school. 2. This is the kindergarten of Harvard. / This is Harvard kindergarten. 3. This is the elementary school of Harvard. / This is Harvard elementary school. 4. This is the high school of Harvard. / This is Harvard high school. 5. This is the university of Harvard. / This is Harvard university. Thank you for your help!
2
0
Hello, It is more natural to say: This is Harvard Nursery School. This is Harvard Kindergarten. This is Harvard Elementary School. This is Harvard High School. This is Harvard University. We capitalize the entire name as it is the specific name of a school, university, etc. Have a nice day, Shani
I think they are all OK although my feeling is that right side version is slightly better.
Tâm
English, Vietnamese