nona
Writing a birthday letter to an idol... would someone be able to help translate please? happy 25th birthday Inseong! Today you have lived for a quarter of a century. A quarter of a century I’m so lucky I have been able to live in too. You have so much you can experience still. I hope you get to try out many new things. Tonight, as I’m writing this letter, all the stars have come out. The sky is shining so brightly. It’s beautiful and peaceful. Inseong, You’re just as bright as those stars. Don’t ever forget your worth. When I look at the moon, I see a rabbit. It reminds me of when you did the chubby bunny challenge all those years ago. When I look at the moon, I know this is odd, but I feel like you’re there. I have been fighting depression and this helps me. I don’t have a good relationship with my father who told me to “get a job” and to give up on my dreams… to give up on studying in high school… But I’m glad you haven’t given up Inseong. I’m glad you’re an idol, and apart of knk (크나큰). I’m so glad you’re able to sing on stages. I wish I could be you too. In a way you’re living out a dream I have always wanted, you seem to have freedom. I know that may not be true but to me, you’re an icon for freedom. Although the many hardships you have gone through, I’m grateful that you are with us. You’ve worked so hard. I’m thankful for your efforts. It’s been a long time since I was last able to see you. I hope with this new comeback I get to see an evolving Inseong. If I don’t, I won’t be upset. Because I’m just glad I get to hear your voice again. I will appreciate every note you sing because I don’t know when it will be the last time, I will hear your voice again. On a happier note…. I started fishing because I heard you liked it. It’s a cheap way for me to get ingredients for dinner too! Thank you for introducing me to fishing through your online posts. It’s actually very fun. If I had money, I wish I could gift you some fishing equipment. But I’m trying to save my money as I’m going to be homeless in a month… I’m sorry for telling you. In a way I’m venting. I’m truly sorry I had to vent in your birthday letter. Although I won’t get to see you in person, I hope I will be able to meet you in the future one day. In January I will be going to university so maybe in 2021 I will be going on an exchange program to Korea university. Maybe I’ll get to cheer you on in Korea then. But for now, I will be cheering you on and wishing you the best birthday from online. There isn’t much I can do from Australia, but I will try my hardest so that you can ach
10 de jul de 2019 11:34
1
0
additional info: But for now, I will be cheering you on and wishing you the best birthday from online. There isn’t much I can do from Australia, but I will try my hardest so that you can achieve your dreams and goals! You have worked so hard. You’re loved Inseong. I hope you will have a bright future. You shine just as bright as the stars. I have no doubt in my mind that you won’t get what you want, because you will. Thank you for being alive. Thank you for being apart of KNK. Thank you for your hard work. Thank you for living. Happy birthday Jeong Inseong. Much love, From Natasha (17 year old) tinkerbell from Australia. I’m happy I get to see the same sky as you. Thank you for existing.
10 de Julio de 2019
nona
Korean