Check out our updated Community
Lu Pomerenke
Timezone when booking lessons I am living in Australia and I have found some possibilites for teachers who reside in South America. My concern is the timezone. When I look at their timetable is this under my timezone? I do not understand. Can you please help.
Search for a teacher and check their profile to see if their schedule matches your. Also in Australia there is a large Chilean population, so you shouldn't have any problems locating a teacher.
All times are based on your timezone. Doesn't it say so right under the timetable?
Italki has its own video conference software but I prefer to use skype. Headset and headphones are not necessary but definitely make clearer sound.
Thank you Livio. Also when I begin my lessons, how are the classes conducted? Is the video conference software available on this site? I have headphones and headset, so what will I require for the lessons? Kind regards.
Yes, it's on your timezone. The website converts the times according to each user's timezone.
Lu Pomerenke
Spanish