Barry
He wants people to be aware of the difficulties the less fortunate of us have to deal with on... "He wants people to be aware of the difficulties the less fortunate of us have to deal with on a daily basis." Is this sentence correct? I feel "the less fortunate of us have to deal with on a daily basis" doesn't fit this sentence grammatically. Thanks! This sentence is from this page: https://engoo.com.tw/app/lessons/introduction-to-a-christmas-carol/9StGGBYJEeefbpsOBS0oZA
Tks! I didn't know what "the less fortunate of us" means before. But now I know it. So there's nothing puzzling me now.
Yes, it's all perfect. The section "the less fortunate of us have to deal with on a daily basis" just amplifies or explains "the difficulties" ; you could call it an adjectival phrase, or an adjective phrase, if you like. What troubles you about it?