Eduardo Balardim
Can anybody help me to check if my English is correct? If you want to do business with a Chinese, you must understand "Guanxi" meaning. This is one difference from Western culture. Another difference is how they do business. Literally, "Guanxi" means "contacts" but its meaning is broad, and you can understand the "network". For Chinese people, it means also exchanging favors, in other words, I help you if you help me.
2
0
You should refer to someone who is Chinese as a "Chinese person". Instead of saying ' "Guanxi" meaning' say "what Guanxi means" or "the meaning of Guanxi". Instead of: Literally, "Guanxi" means "contacts" but its meaning is broad, and you can understand the "network". For Chinese people, it means also exchanging favors, in other words, I help you if you help me. Say: Guanxi literally means "contacts" , but its meaning is broad; it can also mean "network"....
Eduardo Balardim
English, Portuguese