Dang Yeon Sim
What is this sentence mean in Korean? I saw this in an article: "감독님 이하 스태프분들 그리고 출연배우분들 모두 함께 즐겁게 촬영에 임하고 있으니 앞으로고 감격시대 많이 기대해 주세요". I know she's talking about director, staffs and actors are working to filming for Korean drama "Inspiring Generation and ask people to look forward to the drama but i don't understand what does "임하고 있으니 앞으로고" mean at all. Please, someone can tell me. Thank you very much.
감독님 이하 스태프분들 그리고 출연 배우분들 모두 함께 즐겁게 촬영에 임하고 있으니 앞으로도 감격시대 많이 기대해 주세요. (앞으로고 -> 앞으로도) => Please continue to keep your interest high for Inspiring Generations as we are all working together on it with enthusiasm from the director on down to the staff and actors. * X-에 임하다 is a formal expression for "to work conscientiously on something". * 촬영에 임하다 = to work on filming. * 앞으로도 = 앞으로 (going forward; in the future) + 도 (too, as well) = in the future too (as you have in the past). e.g. 여태까지 그랬으니까 앞으로도 그럴 거야 = It has / They have been like that until now, so it/they will probably continue to be the same.