sean
The song, I Don't Care of Ed Sheeran There’s the lyrics 'and you make it better like that' what's that supposed to mean?

I guess 1. You make me see the life is good or 2. You make me mentally healtier. Or others?

There are two times I don't know these two has same meaning I'm at a party I don't wanna be at And I don't ever wear a suit and tie Wonderin' if I could sneak out the back Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes Then you take my hand Finish my drink, say, "Shall we dance?" Hell, yeah You know I love you, did I ever tell you? You make it better like that We at a party we don't wanna be at Tryna talk, but we can't hear ourselves Read your lips, I'd rather kiss 'em right back With all these people all around I'm crippled with anxiety But I'm told it's where I'm supposed to be You know what? It's kinda crazy 'cause I really don't mind And you make it better like that
Can you give me the lyrics that came before please?
It's quite hard to get the meaning from song lyrics sometimes. First it's important to know what the 'it' (object pronoun) refers to. It should refer to something the singer mentioned previously (maybe in the last line)