Alyosha Radyuk
Do you think the following few sentences work? My son doesn't like it when the wrong person tries to do the job the right person was supposed to do. For example, when he wants his mom to take off his shoes, he won't let anybody else do it. If somebody other than his mom came up and took off his one shoe, he wouldn't stop crying until they put the shoe back on and let his mama do it. Thank you in advance!
CORRECTIONS: My son doesn't like it when a stranger tries to do his mother's job. For example, when he wants his mom to take off his shoes, he won't let anybody else do it. If somebody other than his mom comes up and takes off his shoe, he won't stop crying until he/she puts the shoe back on and lets his mama do it. Presumably, the father is speaking. If the mother is speaking, use "my" and "me".