Stay with the pasta when he left, does it make sense? If your friend is in the kitchen cooking pasta and leaves , you take his place to stir the pasta , what verb is more correct here? Take over, replace ??? Thank you
Jul 16, 2019 1:47 PM
Answers · 1
'Take over' is better. It's a bit like saying 'yo me encargo'. You could also say let me 'mind that for you'. To mind something means to temporarily look after something.
July 16, 2019
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!