ildikodeak
Can you please check this sentence? Hi There, I think this time I managed to write a rather complicated sentence - at least it was for me ;) Can you please check, if it's ok? thank you so much! "Dental implants can also provide a solution in case of a complete tooth loss as they can be used to replace teeth independently of each other, serving thus as a support for removable dentures."
5
0
It's almost perfect. I'd probably remove the 'a' before 'complete' and reverse the order of 'serving' and 'thus'.
I think you can remove "of each other" here without losing any of the meaning.
Hi Mary, thanks for your help!
I think it reads better as two sentences. Also, I would put 'in the case of' and take out the word 'a' before support. eg. "Dental implants can also provide a solution in the case of complete tooth loss. This is because they can be used to replace teeth independently of each other, serving, thus, as support for removable dentures."
ildikodeak
English, German, Hungarian
English, German