Carolina
Which relative pronoun? Who, Whose, Whom Hi I don't know how to use these relative pronouns, can you help me? please
We use "who" when the person is the subject: "He's the man who sold me the book on eBay." We use "whose" to refer to something belonging to the person: "He's the man whose book I bought". We use "whom" when the person is the object, particularly following a preposition: "He's the man from whom I bought the book." This last sentence is very formal. In everyday English, we use a more informal construction where we put the preposition at the end of the sentence and omit the relative pronoun ( this omission sounds wrong to speakers of other languages, but it's actually perfectly acceptable) : " He's the man I bought the book from". Because we can omit relative pronouns referring to the object of a sentence, we rarely use "whom" in everyday English, and very rarely use it in conversation.
Who means you’re asking about someone or referring to someone. Whom = who is / who are. Whose= possessive prounoun (like his/hers/mine/yours/theirs etc)
Who are you calling? Whose book is this? To whom does this belong?