Pen
Date to date Date to date Are these sentences correct? I want to book the flight between 8/3~/8/8. I want to book the flight on May 8/3~/8/8. I want to book the flight around 8/3~/8/8. I want to book the flight during 8/3~/8/8.
#1 and #3 are ok casually, but you need to rewrite the dates as they are unclear. 8/3 can be the 8th of March in some English speaking countries (UK English), and the 3rd of August in others (NA English). So you may book the wrong dates depending on what website you visit ! Be more explicit and say, "8th March - 8th August" or "3rd August - 8th August" if that is what you mean. #2 is incorrect. 'on' has to be used for a specific date, not a range of dates. #4 is possible .... with a change. "I want to book the flight during the period 8th March ...etc"
The statements are unclear and incorrect. Example statements which are clear but which each mean different things are: I want to depart on 8/3 and return on 8/8. I want to depart between 8/3 and 8/8. I want to book flights today for a trip I am taking between 8/3 and 8/8.
You would use the word between in the sentence. You could also sayI want to book the flight from 8/3 to 8/8.