Lilith
Is it correct if I say " I have done Moscow State University in Economy". Guys help me please!!! Is it correct if I say " I have done Moscow State University in Economics". Does this mean that I've graduated from State University, Department of Economics ?
4
0
What you said is incorrect. The closest to your wording would be, "I did Economics at Moscow State University". Though, this doesn't say whether you finished the course or whether you graduated. If you graduated, you would normally say something like: "I graduated in economics from Moscow State University", or "I have a degree in economics from Moscow State University" or "I graduated with a degree in economics from Moscow State University".
studied instead of done. :) It might not be clear that you have graduated if you don't say I have graduated. :)
Hello. I’m afraid it’s not correct. It’s better to say “I’ve done Economics”.
Hello Lilith, that is not quite correct. You could say: "I have done economics at Moscow State University". I hope this helps. Kind regards, Carlos
Lilith
Armenian, English, Russian, Spanish