cela
Better translations of "吐血" and "扑倒 / 推到" ( 我应该怎么翻译"吐血"和"扑倒/推到"?) I find these two terms really hard to translate, because they express actions that aren't necessarily intuitive or culturally meaningful in English. So far the best I've gotten is "spitting blood," as in with anger or shock, and "pushing someone down," as in to do the nasty. I'm wondering if there's any better way of getting the emotional connotation across, even if it's not an exact synonym?
I really want to give your equivalent to these words but my English is very bad. So I describe these words situations usage. 吐血 is someone is very angry when he is hearing something stimulating him. 扑倒,is due to bad luck cause something like collapse that happens. (扑街) 推到。means push down as unusual as 扑倒 in use at daily life. But 扑街 is used very often in Cantonese.