Ramón Monterrey
Is it rigth to say: By me, I hope to see you soon. Really I said: I don't know if you want to see me. By me, I hope to see you soon.
Hi Ramon, why not try the phrase, "as for me" instead of "by me" (which doesn't quite make sense here)? "I don't know if you want to see me, but, as for me, I hope to see you soon." "As for me" means you are speaking for yourself, expressing your own feelings and thoughts, so it's useful in a sentence like to contrast the second part of the sentence from the first by emphasizing that, although you don't know how they are feeling, *you* would like to see them.
As for me, I hope to see you soon.
The 'by me' part sounds odd. You could substitute - for my part.......as for me,........But you would only include this is you were already unsure about whether the other person wanted to see you. By including any of these sorts of phrases you are acknowledging that your feelings may not be reciprocated.
It is the "by me" part that we can't work out. Tell us a scene, a story, when you would use this?
Hmmm, I'm trying to figure out what you want to say. What I understand is that the other person might not want to see you but you want to see the person soon. I'm not sure if you want to see me but I hope to see you soon.