Niza
Controversy in my mind about turkçe .. what to study first? I have seen several videos about learning techniques, and tips. What should I study first? Learn as children, just by listening and memorizing vocabulary. Begin with grammar? Listen to videos/netflıx movıes on turkçe just to assimilate the phonetics? Advices? Thanks!
4
0
+I have to say that learning as a child is best one but It is not always enough. -For example: I had a classmate from Albania who speaks Italian fluently. Neither she could read and write in this language. nor she knew any grammar rules. Her father had her followed only Italian cartoons. + Just learning grammar is never the right method. + Language exposure is very important for learning a new language. Therefore It is very effective for listening learned language constantly. In sum, these are all important separately. What needs to be done is to put them all together in a certain dose.
Absolutely, it sounds logical even. I like to hear how Turkish sounds, I will certainly continue doing that. Thanks a lot, Uğur! xx
Merhaba. Listening/Watching Turkish often will help you to get used to it and you should learn Turkish words at the same time. When you feel you're ready, you're good to go for grammer:)
Niza
German, Spanish
German, Spanish