Heba
Are these sentences right ? please help . If I drop the exam , my father will punish me . If I bought an expensive home , I would marry now . If you watched bloody movie , you would become cold hearted .
6
0
If I fail the exam, my father will punish me. Or ( Hopefully, the opposite is true!) If I pass the exam, my father will reward me. (There should not be a space between the last letter in the word and the required comma and period.) If I'd bought an expensive home, I could marry now. Or If I'd bought an expensive home, I'd now be able to marry. (This expresses the idea that if you had already bought a home, you would be in the position to marry.) If you watch violent movies, you will become cold-hearted. Or If you continue to watch violent movies, you will become cold-hearted. (This expresses the thought that a habit or routine of watching violent movies will eventually cause you to become cold-hearted.) Hope this helps
Great effort Heba! If I fail the exam my father will punish me. If I bought an expensive property I would get married now. If you watch horror movies you could be traumatised.
thank you so much Matthew :))
If I failed the exam, my Father would punish me. If I bought an expensive home, I would get married now. If you watch gory movies, you could become desensitised to it.
Heba
Arabic, English