Niwantha
How to use "such" in the following context? Hi friends, Which is correct in the following context? "such a requirement" or "a such requirement "? 1) I don't have such a requirement at the moment. 2) I don't have a such requirement at the moment. Thanks in advance! Niwantha
If you are expressing the idea that YOU don't have a NEED for something, you can say, "I don't have such a requirement at present". This is a formal way to say, "I don't need that". It might be used in a letter from a business to a contractor. For example, "Thank you for your inquiry. Currently, we have no such requirements for additional updates or repairs". Hope this helps
"I don't have such a requirement at the moment" is correct. This is a commonly used form. Other examples: It's such a beautiful beach. He's such a nice guy. You're such an idiot! See definition #1 - http://learnersdictionary.com/definition/such
Both sound a little strange. Number 1 is definitely correct though! "I don't have such a qualification." - Unless the context is different, this might be a more popular way to express the same/similar meaning. Hope this helps!
See answer.