Farhad
is this these sentence okay? Hi I want to right a letter to a company, which has asked me explain the skills I learnt in high school. I would really appropriate it if you would tell me weather these sentence are correct and give me some suggestions in this case the sentences: Acquiring calculation principle for conductor sizing. Familiarity with the various type of electric pipes
4
0
Hi I want to write a letter to a company, which has asked me to explain the skills I learnt in high school. I would be very pleased if you told me if these sentence are correct and gave me some suggestions in this case the sentences: Acquiring calculation principles for conductor sizing. Familiarity with various type of electric pipes
Thank you Tutor Zowee
Hi! You need 'principleS' - then it's okay, and 'types' - then it's also okay! Also Lorenzo is right - write a letter and 'whether these sentences'. Good work! Tutor Zowee :)
Farhad
English, Persian (Farsi)