张炀
Please help me to correct these sentences. Hi, guys. Please pointing out the mistakes in these sentences and my appreciate for your time and patience! I have finished watching the last episode of the TV show, The Game of Throne, which let me be greatly disappointed not only to the endings of my favorite characters but also to the processes how they got into those endings. These have showed the low level of the scriptwriters. Based on these, I have a plan to express some of my thoughts about a famous historical literature named 三国演义 which is usually translated to English Romance of the Three Kingdom and practice my ability to write in English. At first, I want to talk about the name. The word 三国 or The Three Kingdom usually refer to the period from AD 184 to AD 280 and we also could say that it is about the period from the ending of the Empire Han to the building of the Empire Jin. This literature is the stories that happened in this period and what I must point out is that some descriptions in this book such as illusions, magics, are not real, at least, I don’t think they are real. This book, however, was wrote by 罗贯中 who living in 14th century and based on some legends that were popular among the people. Legends usually depart from the fact but people love them and I think this is one of the reasons why Romance of the Three Kingdom was so famous in China and it will continue to be. Next time, I want to talk about the word Romance.
3
0
Hi, guys. Please pointing out the mistakes in these sentences and my appreciate for your time and patience! I have finished watching the last episode of the TV show, The Game of Throne, which let me be very disappointed not only for the end of my favorite characters but also for the way in which they got to the end. This has shown the low level of the scriptwriters. Based on this, I have in mind to express some of my thoughts about a famous historical novel called 三国演义 (which is usually translated to English Romance of the Three Kingdom) and to practice my ability to write in English. At first, I want to talk about the name. The word 三国 or The Three Kingdom usually refers to the period from AD 184 to AD 280 and we also could say that it is about the period from the end of the Empire Han to the building of the Empire Jin. This novel talks about the events that happened in this period and what I must point out is that some descriptions in this book such as illusions or magics, are not real, at least, I don’t think they are real. This book, however, was written by 罗贯中, who lived in 14th century and it's based on some legends that were popular among the people. Legends usually depart from the fact but people love them and I think this is one of the reasons why Romance of the Three Kingdom was so famous in China and it will continue to be. Next time, I want to talk about the word Romance.
张炀