John
“不管” 的问题 “不管你来不来, 我得走了。” 关于这个句子, 我有三个问题: 1. Is the 了 necessary? 2. Is there another word I can use in place of 不管? 3. How would I write: “No matter what you say, I am going to go.” (In other words, “Regardless of whether you tell me it is a good idea or a bad idea to go, I am going to go.” 谢谢!
2019年7月22日 14:52
13
0
1. Yes. It is needed to indicate that the action will be done (because it becomes a thing of past) -- translates to "No matter if you are coming or not, I will BE GONE" which is stronger than "... I will be going". 2. 盡管, 不/無論, 任憑, 別管, 管他三七二十一, 不問好歹 3. 管你說甚麽, 我會去的 or substitute any of the above words or phrases.
2019年7月22日
1 了 is necessary here to complete the sentence. 2 You can also use "无论" or "不论" 3 You could write"不管你说什么,我都得走了。" "不管你说这是个好主意还是个坏主意,我都得走了。" The sentence structure is"不管/无论/不论……,都/也……"
2019年7月23日
Hi John, Nice to see you. 1. “不管” is a conjunction in Chinese. It meaning is near " whether or not", not means necessary. Necessary is adjective. 2. The same meaning are " 不論“, "無論”. 3. You can write "I need to go, whether you come or not" . The Chinese word" 來“ means "come" in English. So the first sentence " 不管你来不来", your translation is " “No matter what you say".It is wrong. "Say" means “說“ in Chinese words.
2019年7月22日
1. 了 is a modal particle here. It sounds weird without 了, but it’s still understandable. 2. 不论 or 无论 3. 不管你说什么,我(都)得走了。
2019年7月22日
Jack, Bamboo and Darker: thank you all! Darker, thanks for the suggestion about 反正, I didn’t know that one.
2019年7月23日
John
Chinese (Mandarin)