Marie
Community Tutor
Trip to Sicily I'm going to visit Sicily as a honeymoon this week. I stay at Palermo and I don't have an international driving license. ( even if I have one, I don’t want to drive by myself ) I want to visit other area of Sicily like Taormina, Catania or Siracusa. I know there is no train service, and I heard Uber is illegal in Italy. Then what kind of transportation is the best to go around of Sicily ? Many people told me taxi drivers usually rip off to tourists. Also I want to know good restaurants or places to visit in Sicily. I would appreciate if someone could give me advice.
2
0
If you search for a group on Facebook called "Nomadic Network" and ask this same question I think you will find some good answers. If you have any questions about the English language I would be happy to help you here. Congratulations on your honeymoon!
I can't answer your question, but congratulations and best wishes on your wedding!
Marie
English, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese
English, Korean, Portuguese