Raphael Angheben
How can I improve the ability to make sentences? Hello guys! What do you recommend to improve the ability to make sentences? What should I focus on: grammar, reading, writing..? Thank you so much :)
5
0
Hi Raphael. All of the above. I always remember what one of my English professors at university told me: "Read, read, read". IT did help me a lot. If you learn together with someone else, make sure to make as many mistakes as you would like and have the other one correct you. I buy cheap Dutch books on Kindle. Kindle also has built-in Dutch-to-Dutch dictionary, which is a treasure trove for me. Best. Rüdiger
Yo quiero ser maestro de español. Mi idioma nativo es el español por favor necesito trabajo.
Something that is essential to forming sentences in English specifically is listening (Depending on how advanced you are. If you're a beginner, incorporate grammar and vocabulary and listening). I cannot stress how important it is to listen to native English speakers. You will be exposed to new vocab (which you can look up online) and you will become familiar with English sentences, which unfortunately have a million exceptions to almost every grammar rule. Hope this helps!
Raphael Angheben
English, Portuguese